- Person will be responsible for delivery of project in waste management, urban environment and other related sector.
- He will also support the team in business development which include identification of opportunity, development of proposal and client interaction
Other job responsibilities
- Client relationship
- Maintaining communication and coordination with key clients
- Proposal preparation and review
- Project P&L & Budgeting
- Mentor team of consultants and associates
- Project implementation & oversight, project cash flow and receipts
- Civil Engineer/ environmental engineer having min 6 years of experience working in the urban infrastructure sector particularly waste management, water supply, sanitation etc.
- Advanced consulting skills including project management, client relationship management at senior management level
- Knowledge of the waste management and sanitation market
- Experience in managing business relationships at senior management level.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time