- This role is primarily responsible for inspection, quality check and setting procedures for quality.
- Complete inspection of fabricated and machined jobs at In-house and outsourced jobs at vendor place.
- Carrying out inspection at various stages like Incoming, in process and final inspection before dispatch.
- Non Conformity Analysis i. e. CAPA for nonconformities.
- Should have knowledge of power coating process and various test related with powder coating components.
- Making reports of inspected jobs and utilization of SAP OR ERP
- Usage of various measuring instruments and their calibration (like Micrometers (Internal / External), vernire calliper, height gauge, bore gauge, slip gauges, filler gauges, combination set, depth micrometer, straight gauge etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time